Ilkeston Charter Fair 2015 - Trader Information
This year’s charter fair will take place from Wednesday 21st October to Saturday 24th October 2015.
Attractions will be open to the public from 6pm to 11pm on Wednesday and from 12noon to 11pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The Mayor of Erewash will be joined by local school children to take part in the traditional opening ceremony on Thursday 22nd October at 12noon.
Showmen will begin arriving in Ilkeston on the weekend of 18th October. The following car parks will be closed to the public throughout the week to make way for their vehicles:
• Oakwell Drive (adjacent to Fire Station) – closed from 9am Sunday 18th October 2015
• Market Place (Pimlico) and Club Row (Gregory Street) – closed from 12noon Sunday 18th October
• South Street – closed from 8pm Sunday 18th October
• Queen Street and East Street – closed from 8pm Monday 19th October
The following roads closures will be in force in the town centre from 5am on Tuesday 20th October.
Please note this is a road closure and to ensure the safety of all please arrange where possible for all deliveries prior to this date.
Delivery vehicles during the time will be limited to Transit size due to limited space for turning around.
Please ensure that the Events Officer (Helena Richardson) is aware of all your deliveries to inform the security officers and to ensure the safety of all.
• South Street (from Derby Road)
• Queen Street (from Albert Street)
• Wharncliffe Road (from Albert Street)
• Bath Street (from Wilmot Street)
All roads and car parks will re-open at noon on Sunday 25th October 2015.
If you require any more information, please call 0115 907 2244